Aakash Hospital (A unit of Dr. Gaba & Associates Medicare Pvt. Ltd.), an ISO 9001:2008 Certified organization re-launched in May 2004 providing personalized and unbiased health care services to people from all walks of life with high standard, seamless & integrated healthcare services.
Aakash is one of the city’s modern and leading hospitals located in the heart of South Delhi, with 25 beds, offering the widest range of medical facilities under one roof.
With our mission of providing continuous quality care with concern, we have expanded our services with introduction of Hospice services.
Hospice is a type and philosophy of In-facility care that focuses on the palliation of pain and symptoms of a terminally ill patient or a patient who suffers from impaired health, and attending to their medical and emotional needs.
Also, after a major Illness / Trauma/ Surgery, the role of a consultant in the recovery process is minimized; however, that of nursing and family support becomes intense and significant.
1. Prolonged recovery which may not necessarily require standard hospitalization.
2. Offers continuum of care to patients with prolonged recovery, or requiring nursing
assistance, or requiring care as they face challenging circumstances as it comes with age and corresponding illnesses, under the supervision of a medical establishment.
3. Ensures compliance with post-operative orders and minimizes post-operative complications.
4. Ensures home-like service for the patients.
5. Medical equipment based on requirements (may include, suction machine, monitor, oxygen inhalation etc) are readily available.
Visit ➟ www.aakashhospice.com
• We act as a bridge between Home and Hospital care. Since Aakash Hospice serves as a care-centre, its services extend not only to those who need prolonged care post any surgical intervention, or medical condition but also to those who in addition require companionship and mutual support, especially in the context of nuclear families of today & elderly staying away from children. Therefore, it also ensures sense of security and convenience to the people (e.g. NRI’s/ on Vacation), whose parents stay unaccompanied.
• Our dedicated nursing staff is trained to provide specialized service support to patients of neurological disorder, congenital anomalies, post-cardiac surgery, coma, trauma, dialysis, injury, physical disability, post-surgical care, psychiatric disorders and patients having age-related challenges & may need palliative care etc.