Eye Care Tips for your Beautiful Eyes
1. Take short breaks: avoid spending or sitting long hours before computer rather take short breaks in between and relax.
2. Don’t rub your eyes: this is the common mistake done by many people when something entered your eye, instead take others to help to get rid off.
3. Drinking more water helps: by drinking more water you can reduce the puffiness of your eyes and makes you feel relaxed as well.
4. Take care of your diet: make sure that your diet contains spinach, tomatoes, citrus fruits, vegetables and foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
5. Follow eye exercises: I would like to suggest one best exercise where you have to blink your eyes for a few seconds and then close your eyes, roll your eyes (eyeballs) in clockwise and anti-clockwise. Make sure you do
this in between your work. Follow yoga and meditation.
Eye Care Home remedies:
Natural Eye Care Tips: Eye care with Natural Home Made way
- Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
- Put potato slices on your eye to get rid of those dark circles.
- Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
- Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
- To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
- If your eye twitches or your eyes are red and feeling itchy, massage your scalp with curd.
- Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This makes your eyes sparkle.
- For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.